Court Reporter Miami Specialization
Our high-end court reporters frequently provide realtime and rough draft daily copy service. We focus our efforts on high stakes commercial litigation, intellectual property law & technology information, asbestos-related litigation, medical malpractice, forensic experts, pharmaceutical litigation, admiralty & maritime law, and patent, trademark and copyright law, with one of our depositions being quoted from in Time Magazine’s July 10, 2008 edition.
- Interactive Realtime / Livenote™ Certified
- Internet Streaming Services (Text & Video)
- Rough Drafts (same day)
- Secure & Searchable Online Repository
- High Definition Videoconferencing (IP & ISDN)
- Video/Transcript Synchronization
- Local, National & International Coverage
About Brickell Key
Court Reporting in Miami
Brickell Key is an island off the mainland of the Brickell Avenue community in Downtown Miami. Referred to as the “Manhattan of the South,” Brickell is home to the largest concentration of international banks in the United States, which are mostly along Brickell Avenue. Brickell Key’s history can be traced to 1896. Today, Brickell Key is a gated island of upscale high-rise office, residential and hotel towers.