Court Reporter Miami Specialization
Our Stenographic Miami court reporters frequently provide realtime and rough draft daily copy service. We provide court reporting for major conventions and meetings in Miami Beach, and are familiar with the famous hotels along Collins Avenue where these events take place.
We focus our efforts on high stakes litigation, including intellectual property law, opioid litigation, asbestos-related litigation, medical malpractice cases, forensic experts, litigation for pharmaceutical products commonly advertised on TV, admiralty & maritime law, and patent, trademark and copyright law, with one of our depositions being quoted from in Time Magazine’s July 10, 2008 edition.
Our support staff and court reporters maintain professionalism and neutrality before, during, and after your legal proceeding. And we guarantee that your scheduled court reporter arrives to your proceeding 30 minutes before the scheduled start time at no extra charge.
- Interactive Realtime /Livenote™ Certified
- Accomplished Miami court reporters-stenographers
- Competent, Friendly Support Staff
- Pro Bono services to any and all animal charities
- Near Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Secure & Searchable Online Repository
- High Definition Videoconferencing (IP & ISDN)
- Video/Transcript Synchronization
- Local, National & International Coverage
- Same Day unedited ASCII or commonly known as “rough drafts”
- Certified Interpreters
- Remote Deposition Services with Zoom, WebEx
- More at the Litigation Support Services page
About Brickell Key
Court Reporting in Miami
What is Brickell Key? Brickell Key is an island off the mainland of the Brickell Avenue community, located in the Miami Financial District. Sometimes referred to as the “Manhattan of the South,” Brickell is home to the largest concentration of international banks in the United States, which are mostly along the famed Brickell Avenue. Brickell Key’s history can be traced to 1896.
Today, Brickell Key is a gated island of upscale high rise office, residential, and hotel towers. Our court reporting company is steps away from the Miami International Airport (MIA), about a 20-minute drive. Brickell Key is in the Eastern Time Zone. We cater to large groups requiring five-star deposition or meeting accommodations.
Brickell Key Court Reporting is a first-class court reporting firm, who excels at working on highly technical, complex litigation. Work with us to plan your next deposition in Miami!