Court reporting in Weston, Florida – our true expertise
Whether you’re a paralegal or attorney in charge of running a nationally high profile case, having the right team can make a significant difference in the end result. Years of experience within court reporting and having a team of quality certified court reporters in Weston allows us to guarantee timely letter-perfect transcripts for a winning case.
Our expertise lies in providing superior services that include being available at all hours of the day. While each court reporter in Weston maintains consistent quality levels, we pay special attention to attorneys coming in from out of state.
Each court reporter in Weston works with the intention of delivering their services exactly as you need and expect. Their goal is to make sure that at the end of the day, we provide the service that guarantees results.
Court reporting services in Weston, Florida – What we offer
- Access to Certified Court Reporters in Weston (Certified – Interactive Real-time and Livenote™)
- Both Court and Audio Transcription Services
- In-House Videographers providing Expert-Level Legal Videography
- Efficient Tools for High-Definition Videoconferencing (Both IP & ISDN)
- Covering Live Internet, Web-Based Depositions with Zoom™
- Same Day unedited ASCII or commonly known as “rough drafts”
- Covering International Depositions
- Certified Weston Stenographers
- Technical and Medical Testimony Expertise
- More at the Litigation Support Services page
About us – Brickell Key court reporting in WESTON, Florida
The City of Weston is nestled on the edge of the Everglades in Broward County and Miami-Dade County. For those wanting to schedule a deposition on the county line, Weston is the city to do that. The City of Weston is home to the Cleveland Clinic. Our court reporters in Weston frequently attend depositions in the Pauline Braathen Center, where some of the world’s top expert physicians practice and give deposition testimony. Within its 15,000 acres of land, a perfect marriage of business and community, you will also find Indian Trace Development District. Weston, which is in the Eastern Time Zone, is the gateway to South Florida, which is a driving distance of about an hour. Weston, Florida, 33326, is located at I-595 and I-75.